Concrete homes are enjoying surging demand. And Western Forms has designed systems that provide efficient, cost-effective home construction. Together these two developments create a great opportunity for concrete contractors to expand their business and for home builders to separate themselves from the competition.
For the buyer, a concrete home offers:
- Energy efficiency
- Safety from wind, fire, and other disasters
- Reduced noise from outside
- Lower maintenance and a structure that can last for centuries
- Freedom from termites, mold, mildew, rot, and rust.
- A wide range of possible designs and finishes
For the builder, using Western Forms equipment to construct the house provides:
- Sharply reduced cycle time
- Subcontractor and labor availability
- Consistent material availability
- Reduced waste
- Flexibility in footprint and design
- Building department acceptance
- Competitive cost
How Contractors Can Get Started
1. Send Western Forms Your Blueprints
- Select a project for consideration of Cast-In-Place construction using Western Forms Removable Aluminum Forming Systems.
- Contact Western Forms and ask for the representative in your area of the US or the world.
2. Evaluate & Layout Formwork
- A Western Forms design and technical team will evaluate your project and consult with you to develop a solution that meets your quality, cycle time, and final budget requirements.
3. Review System Proposal & Recommendations
- Your representative will review the proposed solution, alternatives, costs, and benefits.
- Western Forms offers a variety of equipment and financing options tailored to your needs.
4. Build with Poured Concrete Technology
- A complete Western Forms system can be manufactured and sent to your job site in a matter of weeks.
- When your equipment arrives, so do our technicians, to immediately assist your team.